£40-50k + Benefits
+44 (0)151 666 8950
6 months ago
Reporting into the Group Head of Technical and working closely with the Hygiene, Compliance and Quality Manager you will be responsible for the factory technical management and customer relationships.
You will be a Technical Manager used to managing retailer relationships within a food manufacturing environment.
Technical Manager Responsibilities Include:
- Responsibility for the daily Factory technical management and customer relationships / retailer relationships
- Lead, develop and maintain the QMS with adherence to BRC standards
- Lead all inspections/audits and associated preparation requirements
- Ensure compliance and maintain best practice with regards to Weights & Measures Regulations
- Lead, mentor, motivate, engage and facilitate development of direct reports.
- Lead, design, and deliver internal training for QA/Technical based subjects as required to support
- Training Matrix
- Accountability for the process and management of routine raw material analysis
- Establish, review and maintain appropriate systems for monitoring process control, GMP and housekeeping standards throughout the business
- Manage, coordinate and deliver trend assessment of Non-conformance system, root cause analysis and corrective actions
- Contribute to supplier management and assessment protocols as set down by the company
- Conduct external visits/audits to suppliers or service providers
Application via CV
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.