Upto £38,000, Car, Benefits
+44 (0)151 666 8954
7 months ago
FMCG Food Manufacturing
£32,000 – £38,000 (DOE) + car + benefits
North West 2 days per week & Home Based with UK & International Travel
A leading Branded Food Manufacturer currently experiencing significant growth is now recruiting a Trade Marketing Manager to join their established marketing team. The successful Trade Marketing Manager will work cross functionally with commercial and marketing teams to help implement trade plans.
Reporting into the Marketing Manager, you will help to develop and deliver the trade marketing strategy for the UK and key International markets. Deliver against defined business objectives, monitor implementation and analyse results. Provide support to brand and sales teams and maintain an interface between them and key distributors/customers. As an interface role there is a need to drive sales volume but also influence marketing metrics such as brand recognition and ROI.
The successful candidate with be an experienced FMCG Trade or Customer Marketing professional with experience in dealing with multiple channels in the UK market. Be able to demonstrate successful management of campaigns, budgets and development of strategy. International experience is not compulsory but would be an advantage.
Key responsibilities of the Trade Marketing Manager include:
• Implement strong trade marketing plans with key retailers in the UK and key distributors Internationally including supporting NPD launches.
• Optimise campaigns in key markets, helping to develop and deploy assets, undertake analysis and provide support.
• Be the source of information internally for key customer POS, guidelines and promotional guidelines, practices and developments.
• Analyse market dynamics, trends and track competitor activity in key markets including NPD, promotions, including interpreting and utilise data to form recommendations to develop future plans.
• Support our ecommerce growth agenda in the UK in relation to website sales and retailer own sites. Champion this area and build expertise to develop online shopper marketing strategy.
• Assist in the trade show programme as required.
Applications via CV submission only.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.