£55000 - £65000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8979
about 1 month ago
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000 plus benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Risk Consultant to join a global consultancy based in their Birmingham office, supporting projects within their Infrastructure business unit.
As a member of the risk & value management team you will provide effective and professional risk management services to our clients including introduction of best practice risk management techniques to support the successful delivery of projects and programmes. Facilitating identification, assessment, ownership, provisioning and management of risks, opportunities and issues.
In the role you will:
- Actively consider new and innovative ways of working and seek continuous improvement in the delivery of the service.
- Support the development, implementation and regular review of project/programme risk management methodology, processes, procedures and practices.
- Work closely with Project/Programme Managers and Project Control Engineers in the effective management of project and programme risks.
- Apply a range of risk identification techniques to aid risk identification.
- Closely monitor the external environment to identify new and emerging risks.
- Undertake assurance activities, including "In-depth reviews” and contribute to the Gateway Review Panels.
- Undertake both qualitative and quantitative analysis using a range of techniques, including modelling using risk software.
- Produce regular risk profile reports and provide assurance on the quality of reporting
- Degree Qualified in an appropriate discipline such as risk management, business, engineering, statistics or mathematics
- Sound knowledge of industry standards and best practices in Risk Management
- Good presentation, communication and facilitation skills
- Risk management experience including a minimum of three years’ experience in the construction industry
- Ability to deliver quantitative risk analyses of cost using industry standard software
- Experience in Quantitative Schedule Risk Analysis (QSRA)
- Flexibility to work location and travel to meet the needs of the Business Unit and our clients.
For further information, or to apply, please email andrew.c.a4ljbmnsq8q@Scantec.aptrack.co.uk or call 0151 666 8979.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.