£30000 - £35000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8956
11 months ago
Wiltshire, Swindon, Oxford, Bath, Gloucester, South West, Bristol, Oxfordshire.
A leading Pharmaceutical manufacturing company is currently recruiting for a Microbiology Team Leader to supervise a mid sized microbiology team on a day to day basis.
The Microbiology Team Leader role will be responsible supervising the department and organising activities to ensure key metrics are hit.
Duties will include;
- To organise the team activities, and to carry out scientific and technical tasks within the Microbiology Department in a safe, effective and efficient manner.
- To routinely participate in batch release procedures within the section.
- To review analytical and laboratory data within the section for accuracy, completeness and compliance with cGMP and documented procedures.
- To ensure that all members of the team are adequately trained for the role they are performing, to train others as required, and to ensure that training records are maintained for the team.
- To meet all departmental KPI targets within the identified timeframe.
- To maintain a thorough understanding of cGMP pertinent to the department and to ensure that all work within the department complies with these and with departmental procedures.
- To meet all sample testing lead times, including those of sub-contract facilities providing a service to the department.
- To participate in problem solving, projects and continuous improvement activities within the department and the company as required. To communicate in an appropriate manner with all parties.
- In conjunction with the Microbiology Manager, manage your team’s performance, appraise, set and assess objectives for your team.
- To ensure that all health and safety procedures within the department are adhered to with respect to personal duties and duties of others.
- To carry out any other tasks which may be required from time to time.
To apply please forward your CV for immediate consideration.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.