£55000 - £60000 per annum, Benefits: bonus, pension, car allowance, relocation package
+44 (0)151 666 8967
5 months ago
£55,000 – £60,000 + Car Allow. + Bonus + Benefits (relocation package available)
Wiltshire, Oxford, Swindon, Bath, Bristol, Gloucester, Oxfordshire, Gloucestershire, South West
A leading pharmaceutical manufacturing company is currently seeking an experienced Quality Manager / Compliance Manager to join the business on a permanent basis.
The Quality Manager / Compliance Manager will be responsible for implementing and maintaining a robust QMS system into the business, ensuring compliance with MHRA / GMP standards.
Key responsibilities of the Quality Systems Manager include:
- Implement and maintain an inspection ready and compliant QMS
- Clearly define and improve processes for all QMS and Compliance
- Manage document control process
- Inspire and lead a team of QA’s ensuring KPI’s, targets and objectives are achieved, clearly communicating with the QA and Compliance team.
- Support with hiring, on-boarding, mentoring/coaching, performance management and employee development
- Management of the sites Supplier and Vendor Assurance Program, Artwork process and activities and Quality Agreements
- Management and oversight of Regulatory CMC activities ensuring site licenses are updated and compliance reports / pre-inspection compliance reports are submitted to the MHRA in a timely manner.
- Coordinate, prepare and ensure timely follow ups on QM Reviews, audits and regulatory inspections
- Organise, prepare and plan Change Control Committee meetings
- Maintain a thorough understanding of pertinent international regulatory guidance
- Manage the implementation of CI programmes
- Deputise for the Head of Quality
- Understand and ensure implementation EH&S,emergency procedures and safe systems of work
- Ensure reporting and the investigation of accidents
Please note, there is a Relocation package available to attract talent.
Application via CV
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.