£20000 - £25000 per annum, Benefits: Included
+44 (0)151 666 8966
9 months ago
6 Month FTC
£20,000 to £25,000 + benefits
6 month FTC
A Major pharmaceutical manufacturer based in the Swindon area are now currently seeking a Calibration Engineer to join the team as they go through a large expansion. This is a great opportunity to further develop and progress.
Calibration Engineer Key Responsibilities:
- Ensuring compliance with the Calibration plan.
- Non routine calibration and fault finding in order to support Production.
- Keeping all calibration documentation up to date.
- Support any external or internal audit process.
- Continuously updating and maintenance of technical data and regulatory information.
- Working autonomously to generate, report on and deliver calibration data
- Managing calibration KPI measures, ensuring actions are completed on target
- Ensure cGMP is applied in the work area and complies with cGMP through following site SOP
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.