+44 (0)151 666 8947
11 months ago
NorthWest, Merseyside, Wirral, Liverpool, Birkenhead.
An FMCG manufacturing company is currently seeking a Production Team Leader to join their team on a temporary basis. The main purpose of this role is to oversee a small team in the day to day running of the production operation.
Key accountabilities for Production Team Leader include –
- Line clearance.
- Completion & compliance with all online documentation.
- On line checking of issued stock/components to works orders.
- Packing Operative briefing.
- Monitoring and performance of in-process checks.
- Works order reconciliation.
- Lead, manage and develop staff.
- Monitoring of line performance.
- To ensure adherence to SOPs and quality standards where applicable.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.