£40000 - £45000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8960
17 days ago
My client, a specialist, very well known and globally operating engineering services organisation is looking to speak to commercial professionals who are keen to develop professionally and support a series of high profile projects across Infrastructure.
In order to be considered for this role, you must have the following experience:
- A flexible approach to learning & development and be willing to receive support with the view of becoming Chartered
- You will have 4 years post grad experience in Quantity Surveying and within Infrastructure
- You will have gained experience with the NEC contract variations
- You will have either experience as a PQS or have post contract / Cost Planning / Procurement experience
- A background in Civil Engineering is desirable
It is important to note that this organisation will actively be looking to support / develop you professionally and will give you exposure to various sectors across the major infrastructure projects in the UK.
Opportunities with this organisation are limitless! They operate on a global basis and are supporting some of the largest and highest profile projects in the world right now!
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.