Salary - £22,500 + good company benefits
+44 (0)151 666 8950
7 months ago
As soon as possible
Reporting into the Quality Supervisor, the successful Quality Assurance Auditor will be responsible for ensuring company, customer and legislative quality standards are maintained throughout the manufacturing process; applying HACCP principles and preventing reoccurrence of product non conformances.
The successful QA Auditor will have previous QA experience in a food manufacturing environment and ideally be educated to at least HNC level or equivalent.
You will be driven and enthusiastic, be able to work effectively within a team environment and on own initiative with good IT skills. A flexible approach to the role and hours is required as well as effective verbal and written communication skills.
QA Auditor responsibilities include:
• Applying Quality Standards ensuring company, customer and legislative requirements are met by setting standards including GMP, applying HACCP principles and preventing reoccurrences of non conformances.
• Auditing compliance against Quality Management Systems and GMP.
• Raising all non conformances against relevant standards
• Ensuring all product testing is carried out according to the agreed schedule.
• Completing micro testing
• Assisting the QA Supervisor/QA Manager carry out full investigations for all results that are out of specification and customer complaints.
• Supporting and liaising with other teams to provide technical support and advice.
• Supporting NPD trials and product launches whilst managing micro testing and product life assessment.
• With guidance from the Line Manager, coordinating day to day activities to deliver improvement of Technical KPIs.
• Supporting the site on continuous improvement relating to heath, safety and the environment
Application via CV.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.