£17000 - £25000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8972
11 months ago
To provide a professional customer focused support role within the company, ensuring that work will be handled efficiently and confidentially. The role includes providing comprehensive administrative support and PA duties to the Managing Director and Technical Support Manager.
Overview of Responsibilities
- To deliver the best possible customer service when dealing with internal or external customers.
- Ensure telephone calls are answered promptly, courteously and professionally and that messages are taken and passed on in a timely manner.
- Collate reports.
- Create presentations.
- Maintain and update spreadsheets and databases.
- Provide monthly management information and statistics.
- Take minutes of meetings and distribute these with the action points within 24 hours.
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings.
- Organising and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings; liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
- Dealing with incoming email and other communications, correspond on behalf of the manager.
- Organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments.
- To manage the booking and arrangements for meetings and travel, as required.
- Carry out general office duties, and any other reasonable tasks, as required.
Experience / Skills
- Excellent administration knowledge, demonstrating complete understanding and experience of Customer Services.
- Be proficient in all aspects of Microsoft Package Software.
- Excellent personal time management experience, and be able to demonstrate the skills necessary to organise and prioritise own workload efficiently.
- High level of verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to screen phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handle when appropriate.
- Meet and greet visitors at all levels of seniority.
- Experience of working within an administration team, operating similar processes and systems.
- Ability to motivate self and influence others.
- Demonstrable ability to use own initiative and be flexible in personal approach.
- Ability to carry out general administration and clerical tasks to good standard.
- Ability to maintain files and records accurately.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Availability to travel as required.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.