£32000 - £36000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8956
about 1 month ago
Swindon, Chippenham, Bristol, Oxford, Oxfordshire, Gloucestershire, South West
An established Pharmaceutical Manufacturing organisation is looking to recruit a QA officer on a permanent basis.
As a QA Officer you will be responsible for implementing quality systems and related processes from project / early phase through to full cGMP commercialisation.
- Working closely with Production and Manufacturing teams to ensure new products are manufactured in accordance with cGMP.
- Providing Quality Input on the life cycle of Validation documents.
- Implementing QA on the shop floor; reviewing sterilization cycles, FMS systems and cleanroom logbooks.
- Providing quality and compliance input in reviewing of Batch Manufacturing Record Reviews CAPA’s & Deviations, Complaints & OOS across departments.
- Review and update of Standard Operating Procedures and Controlled Documents as required.
- Working closely with the site Qualified Persons (QPs) ensuring batch release schedules are adhered to.
- Closure of batch records with associate LIMS & SAP transactions.
- Local area & local system audits.
- Media fill observation, reading & report writing.
- Providing annual product reviews for various products.
- Participation in investigating customer complaints.
- Cleanroom opening support (re qualification of equipment & services).
- Proven industry experience with a minimum of 2 years in a Pharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
- A working knowledge and practical experience with GMP guidelines.
- Experience of working in a sterile manufacturing facility would be advantageous.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.