£13.34 Per Hour
+44 (0)151 666 8965
8 months ago
An opportunity has arisen for a 1st/2nd line support individual to come in on 3 month basis for a global organisation.
This is a great opportunity to work with a market leader in the medical sector and will offer excellent exposure to project management as a whole.
The client's products can be found in almost every hospital worldwide and they continue to develop new products and IT software which are constantly being rolled out and implemented.
The responsibilities of this role cover but will not be limited to:
- 1st & 2nd line desktop support and will be a vital figure providing resource for the global IT team.
- Monitoring help desk call queues and prioritising daily activities to ensure targets are being met.
- Provide support on hardware and software primarily being desktop but also covering infrastructure.
- Routine management of Active Directory
- Installation, maintenance and testing of both hardware and software
- To be first point of contact between the business and local sites
- 1-2 years experience within a hands on technical IT role
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.