££competitive + bens
+44 (0)151 666 8953
5 months ago
FMCG Chilled Foods
£££competitive + excellent benefits
A blue chip FMCG chilled foods manufacturer is now seeking a Senior Development Technologist to join the team. Reporting to the Development Manager, the Senior Development Technologist will be responsible for developing and managing a range of products for major food retailers working closely with internal and external stakeholders.
The successful Senior Development Technologist will ideally be educated to degree level, or equivalent, in a food science or related subject with a minimum of 3 years NPD / concept development / product renovation experience within a food manufacturing environment.
Responsibilities of the Senior Development Technologist include:
• Innovation of new products and processes in response to customer briefs
• Manage focused development of new products to cost and margin requirements
• Present new product ideas clearly, accurately and persuasively to customers internally and externally
• Awareness of comparative products from all major retailers/competitors
• Work to critical path plans, organise and control resources to deliver products and processes to an agreed quality and timescale.
• Monitor and benchmarks product quality of new and existing products
• Motivate and lead direct reports up to Development Technologist level
Application via CV
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.