£27000 - £30000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8953
7 months ago
£27,000 - £30,000
An FMCG food manufacturer is currently seeking a Specifications Technologist to join their technical team. Reporting to the Senior Specifications Technologist you will be responsible for completing finished product specifications for the retailers and managing the retailer systems.
The successful Specifications Technologist will have previous specifications experience within a similar role in food manufacturing. You will have recent experience of retailer systems ideally Aldi, Morrisons, Sainsburys and Co-op.
Specifications Technologist responsibilities include:
• Completion of finished product specifications to meet the critical path
• Review of finished product artwork to ensure the artwork standards and legal requirements are met and delivered to the agreed critical path.
• Ensure all retailer online systems are reviewed and the housekeeping of site details are kept up to date and accurate.
• Ensure the customer interface internally and externally are managed professionally and in a timely manner.
• Contribute to customer audits and visits
• Ensure the raw material details are the most up to date and applicable for the launch of a product.
• Maintain high standard of document control
Application via CV
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.