£33000 - £35000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8953
25 days ago
Days 6-2, 2-10
Up to £35,000 Including Shift allowance + Benefits
Hampshire commutable of: Winchester, Farnham, Basingstoke, Andover, Southampton. Portsmouth, guildford.
A leading FMCG food manufacturer with a site in central Hampshire is currently seeking a Production Shift Manager to work on a 6am-2pm; 2pm-10pm 4 on, 2 off shift pattern.
The successful Production Shift Manager will be responsible for the management of the production activities including KPIs ensuring high standards of quality are achieved.
You will have experience within a fast paced FMCG environment (packaging, print, logistics etc), possess strong leadership and management skills and be able to demonstrate your experience of managing and achieving KPIs and continuous improvement on a day to day basis. You must have experience of HR type responsibilities including disciplinaries, grievances, absences, training etc.
Responsibilities of the Shift Manager include:
• Lead / drive standards of quality, food safety and hygiene
• Manage team performance including company appraisals, disciplinary & grievance procedures
• Develop, coach, train and recruit members to the required level of competence including performance improvement through use of KPIs
• Encourage continuous improvement within the business
• Manage the NPD process including line trials to ensure successful launches
• Plan, organise and measure labour and material requirements to ensure that short / long term agreed targets are met.
• Manage the communication process within the team
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.