£35000 - £42000 per annum, Benefits: Great Benefits (call for details)
+44 (0)151 666 8958
25 days ago
As a successful Developer within this role you’ll be challenged each and every day working independently on your own projects.
- Working with other members of the team including the Automation Engineer
- Contributing in to project planning
- Take part in code reviews and product improvement activities as well as implementing any necessary changes
- Self improvement and sharing knowledge is a core value of this company
- Contribute to the overall architecture and suggest new tools and techniques that can be used
- Development experience using C#, .Net Entity Frameworks and MVC
- SQL Server for the back end
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.