£18000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8968
8 months ago
3 months initially
3 month contract initially
Based in Winsford
£18,000 per annum
A multi sited Medical Device company is looking to appoint a QC Technician on an initial 3 month basis.
The role is open to both recent graduates as full training will be provided and to people with experience looking for their next role.
- Working in the QC department you will be testing raw materials, work-in-progress and finish goods.
- Additional duties include participating in the investigation of all quality issues such as customer and supplier complaints.
- Provide support to the Quality Group and R&D Departments as required (e.g. stability testing, analytical requests).
- To accurately record data, calculate results and file information e.g. raw data in accordance with Quality Management System requirements.
- To ensure that all inspection and test materials and equipment are cleaned, handled and stored so that its accuracy and fitness for use are maintained.
- Timely and effective testing of all routine and non-routine materials, products and samples according to approved documentation and Quality Management System requirements.
- Ensure that all chemicals and reagents are accurately prepared, in date before use and traceable to generated test results.
- To ensure that materials, chemicals, reagents and equipment required for QC testing are always in stock.
- To actively participate in the investigation of quality issues eg. customer complaints, non-conforming material (NCMR), Out of Specification (OOS) results and product failures, identifying effective Corrective and Preventive Actions (CAPA) as required.
- Progress and implement assigned actions to address non-conformities in a timely manner.
- Generate, update and maintain QC Laboratory procedures, test methods, statistical sampling plans and documentation.
Qualifications and Experience:
Minimum qualified to Degree level in a Scientific discipline – Biology, Chemistry, Biomedical, Biochemistry etc.. all are relevant as training will be provided.
Holding a Driving Licence will advantageous due to location.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.