£20000 - £23000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8947
11 months ago
£20,000 - £23,000
Burnley, commutable from: Preston, Blackburn, Bury, Nelson, Skipton.
A leading global FMCG Manufacturer is currently seeking a QA / QC Technician to join their team on a permanent basis. The successful QC Tech must come from a food manufacturing or pharmaceutical background.
QA / QC Technician Responsibilities:
- Sampling as scheduled at all specific points on raw materials, manufacturing process and finished goods in terms of chemical and microbiological analysis.
- Analysis of samples as per specified methods.
- Maintain the working area in a clean, safe and tidy condition.
- Observe company health and safety procedures, and be proactive in ensuring continuance of updating procedures.
- Give technical support to the other company departments when required.
- Ensure that all analytical equipment is maintained and calibrated to the required standards and schedules.
- Carry out product sensory panels to meet requirements.
- Ensure raw are within acceptable date criteria.
- Order all materials and equipment as required.
- Ensure that all quality and food safety checks are carried out.
The successful Quality Control Technician will coordinate the activities required to meet company quality standards and focus on continuous improvement. You will have experience and understanding of GLP, Micro and along with knowledge of HACCP and food safety principles.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.