£30000 - £45000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8999
6 months ago
An amazing opportunity has arisen for a Estimator for one of the UK’s leading window and door manufacturers in their Head office in Liverpool.
The successful applicant will be at the heart of their Aluminium department estimating commercial works on projects all around the UK.
- Handling multiple projects up to £2m, for a range of different products, utilising specialist estimating software packages
- Appraising tender documents, preparing sub-contract and material enquiries
- Producing bills of quantities
- Risk and value management
- Preparation of budgets, estimates and cost plans
- Internal Tender adjudications and external client presentations.
- Have a good understanding of current CDM 2015 Health and Safety requirements, modern methods of construction and contractual awareness.
- Great attention to detail
- Critical Thinker
- Have great communication Skills
- Ability to remain composed under pressure
- Be Organised
- A good team player
- The successful candidate will have experience in a similar role.
There is an excellent salary on offer with package
To apply for this position follow the instructions below.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.