£200 - £300 per day
+44 (0)151 666 8999
about 1 month ago
3 months with an option for Perm
The client is an ambitious property development company which specialises in the design and build of high specification residential properties in affluent areas. The client is based in Chester but their developments cover the following areas;
- Programme, manage and undertake the supervision of the construction of a range of Projects and developments.
- Compile detailed specifications, invite tenders and arrange procurement of project construction works.
- Manage project cost plans.
- Liaise with Clients, Stakeholders, and the public on projects and matters arising from the projects.
- Assist in developing new clients.
- The successful candidate will be commercially minded, well organised and will be experienced in delivering large scale projects.
- A track record of success of projects in the Construction Industry to similar values
- To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
There is an excellent day rate on offer of £300.00 for the successful candidate.
To apply for this position follow the instructions below.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.