£30000 - £35000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8999
6 months ago
The client is an ambitious property development company which specialises in the design and build of high specification residential properties in affluent areas. The client is based in Chester but their developments cover the following areas;
- Ensure customer complaints are dealt with promptly and efficiently
- Visit customer properties to identify defects in response to calls and letters received to Customer Care Department and determine if defects require resolution
- Following defect inspections organise relevant team and sub-contractors to carry out remedial works for customers.
- To liaise with sub-contractors on developments they are involved with as required.
- Undertake end of defects period inspections and arrange completion of remedial works.
- Keep adequate records for costing purposes, including Time sheets, Material Purchases, Sub-Contractors Payments.
- Maintain an adequate electronic filing system.
- Undertake inspection of completed units to confirm a Build Complete status to pre-determined quality and finish standard, equivalent to or exceeding the show units Show Unit(s) as required.
- To provide a prompt and professional management of the property handover to Customer Care.
- To ensure that issues arising are dealt with in an efficient manner.
- To provide a structured level of feedback and updates of all issues.
- To continually improve the Build Complete quality of units.
- To assist with the delivery of completed units to purchasers as and when required.
The successful candidate will be:
- Candidate must be Customer focused, resilient, a team player, and an effective influencer.
- Candidate must have a professional telephone manner and be well presented.
- IT literate, as a minimum in the use of Word, Excel, Outlook.
There is an excellent salary on offer of £35,000 per annum with package including, but not limited to: fuel allowance, Private health care and a work place pension.
To apply for this position follow the instructions below.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.