£50000 - £60000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8947
5 months ago
Until September 2019
FTC until September 2019
NorthWest – Ellesmere Port, Birkenhead, Runcorn, Chester, Liverpool, Wirral, Merseyside.
A large manufacturing company based in the North West is currently seeking a Production Manager to join their team until September 2019. The main purpose of this role is to manage the day to day production operation and oversee small team of Operatives and Supervisors. The Production Manager will report in to the Operations Director and must have experience if working within a manufacturing environment.
Key accountabilities for the Production Manager -
- Organize and coordinate the team to ensure targets are met
- Set lines to ensure the most effective processing of orders
- Assess project and resource requirements
- Attend and convey information from Management and Production meetings to the team.
- Lead, manage and develop staff
- Ensure that Health & Safety regulations are met
- Training of team leaders and production staff
- Implement records efficient improvements
- Ensure adherence to GMP, SOPs and quality standards where applicable
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.