£40000 - £45000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8999
8 months ago
The client is an ambitious property development company which specialises in the design and build of high specification residential properties in affluent areas. The client is based in Chester but their developments cover the following areas;
- Setting out of new development.
- Daily management of up to four construction projects simultaneously
- Day-day management of all contract personnel on site
- Co-ordination and management of material call off and storage
- H.S.&E site adviser (both for public and contractors)
- Adherence to contractual time frames and delivering a turn-key product in accordance to budget/time frame
- Budget implementation and the management thereof
- Completing Method Statement and Risk Assessments
- Ensuring all aspects of build is compliant with planning and building regulations.
- Ensuring daily client quality objectives are met
- Conduct daily administrative tasks and functions
- Ensuring time constraints are implemented/monitored and objectives are met daily for all site personnel regarding their daily key performance areas
- Endeavouring all works are completed to the highest quality and standards
- On site representative of head office
- Constant client and investor liaisons/reporting , thus ensuring budgets, timeframes and quality objectives are constantly achieved
- SMSTS /SSSTS
- First Aid
- Proactive Leader
- Someone who isn’t shy to get involved with works to meet deadlines.
- Previous experience in the same type of role
- Finishing foreman possibly considered
The successful candidate will have:
- A track record of success of projects in the Construction industry to similar values
- Recent working understanding of domestic Planning and Building Regulations
- To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
There is an excellent salary on offer of £45,000 per annum with package including, but not limited to: car allowance, Private health care and a work place pension.
To apply for this position follow the instructions below.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.