£35000 - £50000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8999
5 months ago
The role will consist of projects within a range of sectors including affordable housing, food, retail, education, commercial, industrial and Health.
They have consistently placed on the UK’s top 100 companies to work for in the last 20 years.
The Quantity Surveyor will report to the Regional Manager.
Roles and Responsibilities to include but not limited to;
- Subcontractor Procurement, payments and measures
- Cost management and valuations
- Build estimates and variations
- Working alongside the project delivery team members to successfully deliver projects
- Assisting, mentoring, developing members of the team
- Undertaking regular accurate project progression reports
- Experience in a quantity Surveying construction biased
- Own time management and ability to meet strict deadlines
- Full UK driving licence
- Methodical approach to projects
- Great communication skills
- Team player
- Chartered or working towards
There is an excellent salary on offer depending on qualifications, experience and skill level with package including, but not limited to: profit related pay, employee share scheme, private health care and opportunities for further training and development.
To apply for this position follow the instructions below.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.