£30000 - £35000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8956
10 months ago
£30,000 - £35,000 + benefits
A leading Pharmaceutical Manufacturing company is currently recruiting for a Senior Process Development Scientist to deploy technical expertise and leadership for process development, formulation and scale up projects.
Reporting into the Head of Process Development, this key role is a priority hire as this business looks to embark on their next period of strategic growth.
- Design, lead and disseminate information from process development studies.
- Design, lead and implement tech transfer and scale up operations.
- Devise process experiments and have a working knowledge of Quality By Design.
- Develop a working knowledge of GxP systems and procedures including validation of equipment.
- Prepare GxP documentation. Batch records, Quality documents, validation protocols etc.
- Be responsible for planning own work and projects.
- Supervision and training of junior members of staff
- Maintain a level of continuous personal improvement to in order to build the business and the organisation.
- To provide support to the Head of Process Development.
- To be sufficiently trained to undertake GMP activities on request production related activities
- To perform any other tasks requested by senior management.
To apply please forward your CV for immediate review
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.