£50000 - £60000 per annum, Benefits: £4,000 per annum car allowance
+44 (0)151 666 8960
5 months ago
This organisation are a specialist design and build, engineering and construction company focused on high technology and complex industrial markets including pharmaceutical, healthcare, cosmetics, nuclear, aerospace and semiconductor. They also regularly work within retail, heritage and education environments.
The role will predominately be based in Cramlington, although travel will be required to project sites in London and across the UK. There is an attractive salary and car allowance available for the successful candidate.
In order to be considered for this role, it is imperative that you have the following:
- You will be from a Building Services/M&E background, specifically from a Clean Room/Pharmaceutical/Process environment or similar
- You will have a minimum of 3 years project experience
- A degree in the relevant subject or similar is desirable
- You must be flexible and be able to travel to project sites
The key objectives of the role are to:
- Take ownership of the commercial elements of the project
- Work closely with the Project Manager to monitor the project spend, cash flow, valuations and client payments
- Prepare contracts
- Input into project reporting to the Commercial Team working closely with the Project Manager
- Be able to undertake take offs and pricing from drawings
- Provide accurate and well substantiated valuations
- Establish close working relationships with site teams, client, consultants and suppliers supporting the project
- Provide accurate commercial reporting in line with company requirements
- Be able to foresee issues and recommend mitigation
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.