£20000 - £25000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8947
3 months ago
£20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience.
FMCG Food Manufacturing
Bristol, Bath, Portbury, Newport, Taunton, Yeovil, Gloucester, Cheltenham, Swindon, Somerset, Gloucester, Wiltshire.
A large food manufacturing company with a site based in Bristol is currently seeking a Quality Systems Technologist to join their team on a permanent basis. The main purpose of the Quality Systems Technologist is to assist with the maintenance of the site management system, hygiene & food safety monitoring, investigation of customer complaints and non-conforming stock.
Key accountabilities for Quality Systems Technologist -
- Administration of the site management system.
- To conduct a food safety & quality review of all SOP’s that have been drafted to ensure that appropriate activities, responsibilities and control measures have been considered and captured within the SOP.
- Day to day management of the internal corrective action system, and working with managers to complete and close out actions.
- Verify and act on negative trends / results from routine glass / foreign body inspections / hygiene monitoring activities, through a layered confirmation system.
- Quality department representative at line trials where necessary.
- Internal factory inspections covering food safety, hygiene and product quality.
- Assessment of stock that cannot be despatched to a customer .
- Keep managers aware of potential changes and issues as a result of non-conformances with a potential production related root cause.
- Assessment of customer requested shelf life extensions.
- Conducting customer complaint investigations.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.