£20000 - £23000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8956
about 1 month ago
£21,000 - £23,000 + package
Surrey, Farnborough, Guildford, Woking, Aldershot, Farnham, South East.
A leading Pharmaceutical laboratory is currently recruiting for an Formulation Scientist to join the business on a permanent basis. The Formulation Scientist will be responsible for working on numerous projects at any one time and providing formulation support across numerous dosage forms.
Formulation Scientist duties include;
- Write study plans for allocated projects as per the project proposals.
- Ensure allocated projects are performed and completed in accordance with the study plan/SOPs, in the agreed timelines.
- Perform pre-formulation solubility and stability studies.
- Prepare and characterise formulations for development and stability studies.
- Write project updates, Formulation development and stability reports.
- Review literature in preparation for studies and to regularly update knowledge by reviewing appropriate literature.
- To assist in the smooth running of laboratory activities and maintenance of laboratory standards.
To be considered, candidates should have a good foundation of formulation experience (ideally both pre formulation and formulation development) as well as a good knowledge of GMP OR GLP guidelines.
To apply please forward your CV for immediate consideration. Successful applicants will be contacted within 24 hours of their application.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.