£23000 - £25000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8956
about 1 year ago
£20,000 - £25,000 + package
Surrey, Farnborough, Guildford, Woking, Aldershot, Farnham, South East.
A leading Pharmaceutical laboratory is currently recruiting for an Analytical Chemist to join the business on a permanent basis. The Analytical Chemist will be responsible for supporting numerous projects at any one time and providing analytical expertise across various work flows.
Analytical Chemist duties include;
- Responsible for maintenance, cleaning and calibration of HPLC equipment.
- Testing of raw material, in process and finished product.
- Review data and interpret results.
- Ensure analytical work is carried out to the required standards.
- Contribute to the design and review of each analytical plan, including method transfer and validation.
- Help promote innovation by keeping up to date with new analytical techniques.
- Be involved in laboratory investigations including deviations, CAPAs and process improvement.
- Adhere to SOPs and contribute to revision of SOPs where application.
- Be involved in continuous improvement projects that help drive innovation.
To be considered, candidates should have HPLC experience and a good knowledge of GMP OR GLP guidelines.
To apply please forward your CV for immediate consideration. Successful applicants will be contacted within 24 hours of their application.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.