+44 (0)151 666 8950
8 months ago
It will be essential for the successful Quality Control Inspector to have previous experience in a quality role within a food manufacturing environment. You must also have experience / knowledge in food safety standards (e.g. BRC), auditing and HACCP and be capable of managing work load unsupervised. You must be a good communicator as you will be liaising with senior staff.
Responsibilities of the Quality Control Inspector include:
• Test food samples and packaging in order to comply with quality standards.
• Maintain records of examinations and tests.
• Liaise with distribution and warehouse staff at all levels to expedite rapid quality inspections, follow up investigations, communication of results and release of stock for sale in accordance with procedures.
• Communicate quality and disposition of incoming shipments accurately and concisely.
• Monitor the standard of all operations likely to affect product quality, liaising with staff as required. Make recommendations for potential improvement.
• Maintain all lab equipment.
• Conduct a full investigation and provide accurate information when products do not meet specification.
Application via CV.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.