£28000 - £36500 per annum, Benefits: inc Bonus plus car, benefits
+44 (0)151 666 8947
5 months ago
£28,000 – 36,500 inc Bonus plus car, benefits
London, Wembley, Harrow, Hayes, Uxbridge, Greenford
A privately owned and rapidly expanding food manufacturing company based in Middlesex is currently seeking a Sales Account Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. The main purpose of this role is to manage the existing customer portfolio and grow were possible.
You must have a full UK drivers licence to be considered for this role.
Key accountabilities for the Account Manager
- Full responsibility of your own portfolio of customers
- Arrange face to face meetings with customers regarding new products and service review
- Ensure customers receive all the necessary information and documentation
- Take part in promotions events
- Identify potential new customers
- Provide feedback on marketing programs
- Assist with credit control when necessary
- Attend weekly and bi monthly sales meetings
You will be a Sales account manager with a passion for food. You must have good attention to detail, be self motivated and be able to plan your own diary effectively. There is scope for this role to grow with the business.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.