£17.42 per hour
+44 (0)151 666 8965
6 months ago
This is a great opportunity to work with a market leader in the medical sector and will offer excellent exposure to project management as a whole.
The client's products can be found in almost every hospital worldwide and they continue to develop new products and IT software which are constantly being rolled out and implemented.
This role is to be responsible for the full project life-cycle to deliver software solutions to hospitals worldwide and will require a strong minded individual who can work effectively under pressure. This role will serve as the primary point of contact between the company and multiple clients to ensure the smooth delivery of each project roll out.
Responsibilities will include:
- Being hands on with the coordination of the project(s) when delivering to different customers
- Managing the following on a day-to-day basis; Project Planning, Costing, Scoping, Issue & Risk Tracking, Scheduling and Vendor Management
- To be speaking with stakeholders on a regular basis to keep them updated on the status of the project including any problems that may arise
- To pull together status reports in preparation for delivery to management
- To build strong relationships with various departments including Finance, Sales and R&D
Any project management qualifications would be advantageous such as Prince 2 or PMP.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.