£30000 - £38000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8971
NE sys an
5 months ago
My client is a leading food and drinks manufacturer who are looking for a systems analyst to be the main point of contact within the UK office.
This person will be supporting, developing and improving the ERP system that’s in place - troubleshoot any issues, make improvements based on user feedback. Another key responsibility is being the general IT support contact for all users in the UK office. This may require supporting Active Directory, printing and networking troubleshooting.
- Maintain ERP computer system.
- Liaise with all departments on support issues relating to ERP.
- Manage database reporting across all departments and geographic regions. E.g. – financial, sales etc.
- Identify and automate business processes and improve existing ones within our system.
- Ongoing stakeholder engagement to define/improve business requirements and propose solutions
- SQL Querying
- Writing stored procedures and views
- Understanding of relational databases
- Troubleshoot & understand general IT issues
- £30,000 - £38,000 basic salary
- Accreditation and certifications financed
- Additional bonuses based on personal development
- Flexible on hours worked/overtime
- Early finish on Fridays
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.