£37500 per annum, Benefits: Company Bonus, Overtime, Pension, 25 days holiday
+44 (0)151 666 8922
7 months ago
The client is a leading Design and Manufacturer of Industrial Products and Services across industries such as Marine, Chemical, Print, Packaging and Food and Drink, providing professional, high quality products and service to its multitude of diverse clients.
Main objectives of the Contracts Project Engineer will be managing the day to day organisation of multiple projects across all project phases, including initiation, release, planning, execution, monitoring, control, commissioning and closure.
Responsibilities would include, but not limited to:
- Managing projects for equipment supply and turnkey installations to commercial and technical completion within contract requirements.
- Supervising the day-to-day activities and co-ordination of projects, including design, procurement, construction, installation and commissioning using the available resources within the company.
- Communicating with cross functional project team members or departments.
- Collaborating with sub-contractors and customers as needed in regards to project deliverables including managing expectations.
- Ensuring accurate information is assembled to ensure its compliance with design data within the framework of the Company’s Quality Procedures and to enable the procurement and manufacture of equipment to fulfil contractual requirements.
- Providing on-going project planning/status reporting for use by the business, customers and management to make key decisions and communicate progress and risks.
- Ensuring contract compliance with the companies standard commercial terms and conditions and negotiate acceptable variations where required.
- Controlling Invoicing / export and commercial documentation.
- Providing timely, accurate and reliable quotations to customers in association with the Company’s Field Sales Engineers and Sales Management and advise Field Sales Engineers of potential business arising from enquiries.
The Contracts Project Engineer will have:
- HNC/HND or Degree in Engineering or Project Management, in a related field such as Mechanical Engineering, Process Engineering or Chemical Engineering.
- Proven track record who will drive Projects.
- A proven track record in the management of medium sized technology orientated, multi-disciplinary projects.
- Successful delivery and handover of Contracts/Projects.
- Experience of estimating and managing project cost and costs to completion, negotiation of commercial terms would be an advantage.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong persuasion and negotiation skills, including conflict resolution skills.
- The ability to work within a team environment and to communicate clearly and effectively at all levels.
On offer is an excellent package including competitive salary, overtime, enhanced holiday and pension scheme, health care and company bonus structure.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.