£19000 - £23000 per annum, Benefits: Included
+44 (0)151 666 8966
3 months ago
Mon to Fri 8:30 – 17.00
Circa £19000 rising to circa £23000
Lincolnshire, Lincoln, Brigg, Scunthorpe, Scampton, Doncaster, Grimsby, Gainsborough
A leading plastics recycling / manufacturer are seeking a Warehouse Controller/Operative to join their expanding team as part of their recent investment and development plans. The purpose of the role is to manage the day to day operation in the stores, stock control, booking out, raising purchase requisitions, goods receipting, housekeeping and stock take.
Warehouse Controller/Operative Tasks and Accountabilities:
- Responsible for stock management of site spares
- Purchase request generation, receipting of goods on SAP to supplier base.
- Provides support and help to the wider staff when they need assistance within the stores.
- Liaise with accounts team on supplier invoice queries.
- Booking in of goods received on SAP to put & maintain stock system levels accurate.
- Assisting internal customers with parts request.
- Data analysis of slow moving items.
- Supervise internal customers taking items out of stock
You will have a minimum of 2 years experience within in stores operation and SAP. You will be an excellent communicator, have excellent attention to detail and high organisational skills.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.