£50000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8957
7 months ago
Monday to Friday (Days)
Up to £50,000.00 per annum + Car Allowance + full benefits package.
Lincolnshire, East Midlands, East Anglia,
A leading global FMCG Manufacturer is currently seeking a Engineering Reliability and Asset Care Manager to join the business and to define and manage the UK Reliability Strategy.
You will ideally be a Degree qualified Engineer with indepth reliability and Asset Care management experience. You will have previous experience of developing, defining and managing delivery of engineering asset care and reliability centred maintenance strategy within an FMCG environment, Food or Drink Manufacturing would be deemed highly desirable but not essential.
Our client is a large, multi-site business with manufacturing operations UK wide. T
Asset Care Manager responsibilities include:
- Define and implement Engineering Standards for facilities, plant, equipment and electrical installations.
- Define and implement Maintenance Programme (with focus on OEE, Expense Costs (Labour & Parts) & Working Capital.
- Responsible for optimum balance on asset utilisation, cost control, reliability, maintenance planning, maintenance execution, knowledge / skill deployment and staff development, stock inventory management and spares availability.
- Improve master data of parts and the quality of written planned maintenance tasks with focus on increasing % parts purchased through stock and reducing risk of “grey stores” and optimising PM activity.
- Electrical duty holder.
- Proactivity in adopting “end user/customer” role and supporting of site management teams on projects (both capex and non-capex) to ensure delivery of projects on time and in budget and to minimise risk of “poor result”.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.