£36000 per annum, Benefits: Included
+44 (0)151 666 8966
3 months ago
Circa £36,000.00 (including shift premium) + Benefits
Canterbury, Ashford, Maidstone, Dover, Aylesford, Kent
A blue chip FMCG manufacturer is currently seeking a Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer (preferably electrically biased) for their Kent based site. The successful Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineers will have experience working in a fast paced FMCG Manufacturing environment (ideally food manufacturing).
Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer responsibilities:
- Carrying out electrical testing or repair work as given to you and complete all relevant documentation
- Maintain relevant systems of work and record keeping as required by statutory customer and factory requirement
- Ensure compliance with all relevant legislation during all work activities
- To drive and support team based improvement
- Have a flexible approach to shift working to meet factory requirements
- Ability to work on your own initiative to ensure that all breakdowns and repairs that are assigned to you or you go to are left in a safe condition
- Communicate with team members any breakdown information and timescales to the best of your knowledge.
Applications via CV submission only.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.