£35000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Company laptop/phone
+44 (0)151 666 8960
7 months ago
The role will be based in North Manchester, £35k-£45k salary (dependant on experience), laptop, phone and benefits.
The ideal candidate will have the following background/experience:
- Previous purchasing experience in a similar environment (Rail, Steel Fabrication/erection, Civils, Infrastructure)
- You will have strong commercial contracts awareness (pre/current contract)
- Previous experience in assisting in setting up contracts
- Previous experience of contract management/negotiation
- Experience of negotiating with suppliers
This is an excellent opportunity to take a step up professionally and to work with an ever growing organisation with limitless opportunities within.
To be considered for this role, please click the link below
buyer / procurement / commercial / contracts / rail / steel / civil engineering / supply chain
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.