+44 (0)151 666 8954
6 months ago
ASAP / Immediately
FTC / Interim – 6 Months+
Negotiable: Pro-Rata Salary / Day Rate
Wirral, Merseyside, North West.
An FMCG manufacturer with a site on the Wirral is currently seeking a Crystal Reports Analyst to join the business for a minimum period of 6 months (possibly longer) review and update existing Crystal Reports to meet user requirements and create new Crystal Reports as required by users.
Responsibilities of the Crystal Reports Analyst include:
• Review all existing Crystal Reports with users to determine applicability
• Update existing Crystal Reports to meet user requirements
• Create and modify bespoke Crystal Reports as required by users
• Create and modify user-defined views in SQL server
• Update menu structures to reflect changes
• Document changes as required
You will have in-depth advanced knowledge of Crystal Reports with the ability to create basic views in SQL server and work with various users to understand issues and apply necessary changes.
Application via CV submission only.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.