£45 - £50 per hour, Benefits: 9 day fortnight
+44 (0)151 666 8918
2 months ago
Scantec are currently looking for a Service Management Process Consultant for an opportunity with one of our most prestigious clients.
ITIL Based Service Management, with a “Cloud First” strategy operating within a Service Integration and Management (SIaM) business operating model for IT. SIaM will be run in-house.
- Working with teams to identify existing policy, process and procedure documentation
- Identifying any gaps in the existing process stack
- Producing documentation to fill those gaps
- Develop standard document templates for each process stack level
- Standardising the documentation to deliver a consistent delivery and approach
- Develop a document control and review process, including audit, to ensure all documents are kept up to date and fit for purpose during a period of major change
- Support the transfer of the documents to the document management tool, when agreed
- Supporting the communication and education of supplies and internal teams
- ITIL Certified
- Service Management back ground, any SIaM experience would be an advantage
- Document management experience
- Document writing skills
- Collaborative working as part of a team and across the wider company
- Take accountability and responsibility for the role and it’s successful completion
- Presentation skills
- Ability to influence stake holders and teams.
- You must be willing and able to obtain and maintain the appropriate level of security clearance necessary for the role. **
** Due to the nature of the projects, successful applicants will need to obtain UK security clearance therefore Scantec can only accept applications from those resident in the UK who hold a full UK passport.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.