£18000 - £20000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8947
8 months ago
FMCG Food Manufacturing
Bedfordshire – Commutable of Cambridge, Bedford, Stevenage
A FMCG Food Manufacturing company is currently seeking a Technical Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis. The purpose of this role will be to carry out technical compliance administration tasks and maintaining data in the appropriate systems for all products manufactured on site.
Responsibilities for this role include –
- Maintain the artwork library ensuring that records of artwork approvals are complete and documented
- Update product specifications
- Data entry into the Product Data Sheet and actively resolving any discrepancies
- Carry out packaging intake checks and escalating issues if required
- Organise nutritional analysis certificates and enter data into the relevant systems
- Document control of technical quality management system items
This would be an ideal role for someone in a QA / Quality Auditing role in the food industry, wanting to step into a Technical, office based environment. The successful QA / Technical Administrator will have a basic understanding of food manufacturing processes and food safety as well as good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.
Some travel may be required to other sites so the ability to drive will be necessary.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.