£32000 - £35000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8953
11 months ago
FMCG Food Manufacturing
£32,000 - £35,000
Commutable from: Peterborough, Lincoln, Spalding,Grantham, Stamford
A leading FMCG food manufacturer is currently seeking a Hygiene Area Manager to work on the night shift (6pm – 6am, 4 on 4 off) with an overall responsibility of Team Leaders and Department Staff.
You will be a Hygiene Supervisor / Hygiene Manager used to working in a food manufacturing environment with excellent communication and team building skills. You will have an excellent knowledge and understanding of hygiene standards and practices within a food environment. Ideally you will hold a Level 3 / 4 food hygiene qualification with relevant IOSH or other health and safety training.
Hygiene Area Manager Responsibilities include:
• To ensure set standards are achieved and drive continuous improvement, ensuring gold rated hygiene standards are embedded throughout the Factory.
• To ensure that the appropriate team structure is in place for the shift
• Training and development of individuals within their area to ensure that the necessary skills are in place at all levels supporting continuous improvement.
• To ensure that good employee relations are developed/exist throughout the shift through fair, consistent and effective application of HR policies and procedures.
• To ensure that a safe working environment exists for all employees and that as a minimum the factory meets the standards set out in the SHE policy.
• To ensure all targets are understood and owned throughout the team.
Application via CV
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.