£75000 - £80000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8979
7 months ago
Ref. – 079951
Based – Bristol
Salary – £75,000 - £80,000 (depending on experience) plus benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Project Controls Manager to join a global consultancy based in their Bristol office, supporting projects within the Nuclear industry.
In this role you will be required to undergo security vetting and as such will need to be eligible to obtain UK Nuclear Security Clearance.
- In-depth knowledge of processes for Programme and Project management.
- Strong and effective stakeholder relationship management.
- Extensive knowledge of NEC & FIDIC Contracts.
- Deep knowledge of Project Controls techniques such as earned value analysis, cost and schedule risk analysis techniques, risk and opportunity management methodologies.
- Substantial proven relevant experience in a Project Controls environment in a Lead role within a Cost or Scheduling team on a major construction project.
- Demonstrable leadership experience whilst working in a large integrated team over the full lifecycle of a project.
- Experience in the use of industry-standard software, such as Primavera P6, EcoSys and ARM.
In this full time position you will primarily be based in Bristol with occasional flexibility sought for UK travel to company/ client offices.
Working for this highly revered organisation, you will be offered multiple pathways for significant professional development along with extensive opportunities for career progression.
For further information, or to apply, please email andrew.c.a4ljbmnrbij@Scantec.aptrack.co.uk or call 0151 666 8979.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.