£22372 - £28729 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8968
3 months ago
Based in Runcorn
£22,372 basic plus £3,797 shift allowance plus £2,560 bonus
A multinational pharmaceutical company is looking to appoint an additional Quality Assurance / QC Release Officer on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will work a shift pattern of 7am - 3pm and 3pm - 11pm so it is imperative that candidates have access to their own transport due to the hours of work. The successful candidates will be welcomed into an established team that rewards hard work and opportunities to progress.
- Reporting to the QC and Product Release Manager and to the Senior QC Release Officer for day to day operational duties, the QC Release Officer is responsible for performing all necessary duties to comply with the quality system in place in accordance with cGMP and ISO standards.
- Ensuring the review of all batch documentation and subsequent product disposition is performed to comply with internal Standard Operating Procedures in accordance with the company's UK Quality System.
- Work in conjunction with production to ensure compliance status is maintained within the facility.
- Minimum of a Degree in a life science subject or appropriate experience of working in a quality assurance or control related function within either the pharmaceutical / healthcare related industry for at least 3 years or within a relevant aseptic compounding industry for 1 year is preferred however training will be provided.
- Experience of aseptic operations is desirable; if possible aided by experience in aseptic compounding activities.
- Very good knowledge of GMP requirements specifically for manufacturing and control of aseptically produced products as laid down in the Orange Guide.
- Product knowledge.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.