£50 - £55 per hour
+44 (0)151 666 8994
about 1 year ago
You will be providing support to the Senior Quantity Surveyors managing the main Contract with the Employer and developing and commercially managing subcontracts. To develop an in-depth knowledge of the Contract and subcontract conditions of contract to be able to support the delivery team as required.
- Process, Mechanical or Electrical, Controls & Instrumentation experience
- Preferably experience working with NEC3.
- Preferably experience of working for a contractor
- Quantity Surveying qualification.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Min 3 yrs post qualification experience
*Due to the nature of this position, you must be able to obtain basic UK Security Clearance*
Should this role be of interest, please apply direct and I will come back to you in due course.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.