£20000 - £24000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8947
7 months ago
£20,000 - £24,000
FMCG Food Manufacturing
NorthWest – Ellesmere Port, Birkenhead, Runcorn, Chester, Wirral, Merseyside.
A leading FMCG food manufacturer is currently seeking a Procurement Officer to join their team. You will be reporting in to the Procurement Manager.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensure that the stock availability meets with the production schedule and any potential stock out is managed to avoid additional cost or loss of efficiency
- Place orders, monitor suppliers, supply arrangements and performance against targets.
- To resolve day to day supply issues with suppliers and refer significant non-conformance issues to the Purchasing Manager
- Ensure that the information held within the business’ data bases is correct, maintained and that purchase codes for all new raw materials are included onto the system.
- Support the business unit in achieving agreed service levels with suppliers
- Obtain pricing information from suppliers for new products and make recommendations to Purchasing Manager
- Source possible new suppliers or products in line with business needs under supervision of the Purchasing Manager
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.