£45000 - £50000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8979
5 months ago
Job Title: Construction Planner/ Scheduler
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 plus benefits
Our client is seeking an experienced Construction Planner/ Scheduler to join their team, working on projects for a high profile global organisation in Hertfordshire.
You will be responsible for the development, review and reporting of Project & Program Schedules supporting our Environment business line working on consultancy projects within the Chemical and Pharmaceutical sector.
In the role you will support managers in achieving service excellence and positive outcomes for clients; showing high levels of technical capability, sound commercial knowledge and a good understanding of the key drivers or cost and value; capturing and sharing knowledge and driving innovation in service
- Prepare project schedules for larger projects in excess of £1 million.
- Provide scheduling support to Project Managers and Cost Managers, including review and challenge of schedules provided by others
- Ensure robust schedule data is provided for reporting purposes
- Work with the Program Support Group to improve schedule data, format consistency and general project controls
- Develop progress measurement tools
- Construction Planning Experience
- Must be able to interrogate contractor schedules and challenge / feedback face-to-face with contracting parties.
- Understanding of scheduling in a wider multi project programme environment.
- P6 literate
- Able to support upskilling of Project Managers in the application of P6 / programme scheduling requirements
- Experience of schedule management requirements under the NEC form of Contract
- Experienced in the facilitation of interacting planning sessions
In this full time position you will primarily be based in Hertfordshire with flexibility sought for ad-hoc travel to company and client offices.
Working for this highly revered organisation, you will be offered multiple pathways for significant professional development along with extensive, cross-sector opportunities for career progression.
For further information, or to apply, email andrew.c.a4ljbmnr9j8@Scantec.aptrack.co.uk or call 0151 666 8979.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.