£25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Included
+44 (0)151 666 8966
9 months ago
Days, Friday to Monday
Middlewich, Crewe, Northwich, Sandbach, Knutsford
A leading FMCG business is currently seeking an Maintenance Engineer to join their Engineering team. This is a great opportunity to join a growing and expanding organisation which offers the chance to further develop.
Engineering Key Responsibilities:
- Provide full emergency breakdown cover for all plant and services.
- To carry out repair works to the highest standard.
- Work as a team with all other members of the factory team.
- Maintain a high standard of work and promote good housekeeping
- Provide first line cover in all machinery problems.
- Be proactive with ideas for improving the plant and engineering department
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.