Competitive Salary plus Car Allowance
+44 (0)151 666 8922
3 months ago
The client is a leading Design based Consultancy, specialising in complex sectors such as Commercial Property, Office, Retail and Education. This organisation is dedicated to delivering projects worldwide, providing a professional, high quality service to its multitude of diverse clients.
Main objectives of the BIM Consultant will be to help shape and develop their BIM consultancy service to clients, providing cutting-edge expertise and consultative support along the way.
Responsibilities would include, but not limited to:
- Assisting Client’s in defining their BIM strategy and vision.
- Establishing Client’s BIM brief and authoring their BIM Employer’s Information Requirements (EIR).
- Supporting internal Project teams review, comment and agree the BIM Execution Plan (BEP).
- Providing technical support to project teams and guiding on BIM related matters.
- Playing an instrumental role in generating repeat business, winning new work and developing new markets.
- Keeping abreast of relevant legislative changes, industry issues and developments in best practice.
- Positively contributing to and participating in internal/external training initiatives.
The BIM Consultant will have:
- Degree level qualification or equivalent.
- Demonstrate experience of working in a design practice.
- Proficient BIM user with strong working knowledge of authoring software such as Revit.
- Fluency and experience with BIM collaborative working processes (BS1192:2007, BS1192:4, PAS1192:2,3 4).
- Familiar with the Government’s BIM Strategy and will be expected to bring knowledge and experience of implementing and developing BIM within a project environment.
- Demonstrate experience with defining BIM Standards and Protocols
- Experience in providing BIM consultancy services including technical advice and guidance.
- Confident user of NBS Create and/or NBS Building.
- Experience in carrying out BIM technical document review, analysis and audits
On offer is an excellent package including competitive salary, car allowance, enhanced holiday and pension scheme, health care and company bonus structure.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.