££competitive + car
+44 (0)151 666 8953
10 months ago
££comp + car, bens
A leading branded food manufacturer is now seeking a National Account Manager to head up retail accounts. Reporting to the Grocery Controller, the National Account Manager will be responsible for driving the growth and development of the accounts.
The successful National Account Manager will have previous commercial experience within the FMCG food or drinks manufacturing sector. You will have experience of managing a major retail account (Morrisons / Co-op/ Sainsburys / Asda etc) with P&L responsibilities and business planning experience.
Responsibilities of the National Account Manager include:
- Overall responsibility for account performance and all account financial measures, including full trading P&L
- Creation and review of customer business plans to drive growth
- Co-ordinate effectively & efficiently terms, spend & profit across account portfolio.
- Ensure forecasting is timely and accurate
- Manage promotional activity through the promotion process.
- Achievement of listing and distribution targets
- Drive customer engagement using a customer centric approach delivering customer improvement plans where necessary.
- Analyse category performance, customer sales and competitor activity and implement changes to business plan where appropriate.
- Support the business with ad hoc projects & initiatives as directed by the Grocery Controller
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.